1. I can't get into audio books. I listened to part of one, once, on a 17 mile run. Since then I just can't bring myself to listen to them.
2. I've been daydreaming about the beach. Last summer I was in the peak of IM training, so any time I wasn't at work, I was sleeping or training. I didn't go to the beach once.
3. I've been plowing through Horizons Organic Strawberry Milk, at an incredible rate.
4. My new show is Pitbulls and Parolee's.
5. I feel like I've been complaining a lot about being tired lately. I'm going to try to make a point not to do that anymore.
6. My favorite type of sushi is the spicy tuna hand roll.
7. I'm bummed Google reader is going away in July.
8. I'm not afraid of spiders, heights, mice, bugs....anything like that.
9. I am afraid of humans lurking in the dark.
10. When I was a kid I had pet worms. I kept them in a cup in my room.
11. I know what you're thinking...but worms actually make good pets. They're low maintenance.
12. I don't like Chinese food.
13. I went to the mall on a Friday night, for the first time in years, last Friday. It was frightening.
14. I got my first job at 15 and have been working ever since.
15. I don't collect anything.
16. Some kids keep stealing garden lantern things from houses on our street, including ours. I've been researching some pranks to play on those little punks. (If you have any ideas...send them over! The more creative, the better)
17. Whenever I'm folding laundry and I come across a fitted sheet...for a split second I think about how I could go about folding it neatly.
Ultimately I always come to the conclusion "Ain't nobody got time for that shit".
18. Getting back into shape in the pool is very similar to getting back into running shape. It sucks.
19. I need new running shoes...and new compression socks...but I also needed surprise new brakes on my car last week.
20. And now I have to go, because I'm being summoned to play "Just Dance Hip Hop" with the teenagers I work with.