2. Then, I woke up this morning and this was at the bottom of the same set of stairs:
3. It's a brownie wrapper, perfectly placed, as some sort of voo doo offering...obviously.
4. Yes that picture was taken from inside. There's no way I'm getting involved in this chicken head, brownie black magic curse, thankyouverymuch!
5. I don't like sharing drinks with people. Well, I don't like sharing anything consumable...but especially not drinks. The whole spit on spit thing grosses me out.
6. My milkshake does not bring all the boys to the yard. Although, now that I'm pregnant, people seem to be groping me a lot more. That's pretty much the same thing, right?
7. I don't have a case on my iPhone. I like to live on the edge.
8. I wish I had joined a swim team as a kid.
9. All canned vegetables should be destroyed. Gross.
10. I've never finished a game of Monopoly.
11. I'm a sock sleeper. I can't sleep without the comfortable protection of socks.
12. The idea of being responsible for the upbringing of a human get's a little scarier every day. It just seems like there's a lot of room for error there.
13. When I was 3, I was bitten in the face by a maltese. I now have a pet maltese. He doens't bite people in the face.
14. I've been a dog owner for 7 years, and this is the first time any of my dogs have been really sick. It's so emotional and scary, and I'm not one for overreacting. I don't think I've ever worried more about anything.
15. For those of you who asked about Harper...yes she is sick. She contracted a bad case of giardia, which explains the loss of control of her bowels and the uncontrollable vomiting. We don't know how she got it. She was home last night, but still wouldn't eat or drink. She is on 4 medications, currently. Unfortunately the Vet wants her back in this morning, because she is still in such bad shape.
Boston is taking care of her.
16. Although I didn't appreciate the Coast Guard, while I was enlisted, I'm fairly certain that my time in, is the only reason I am a functioning adult.
17. I just dropped a sliced tomato in my lap. That sucker slipped right out of my sandwich.
18. I picked it up and ate it.
19. I'm a light sleeper and a speedy reactor. If I hear anything concerning happening at night, I will wake from a dead sleep, be dressed, and ready to act, within seconds. Sometimes I'm dressed and problem solving before I even wake up.
20. If I could have one athletic related wish, it would be free race registrations for one full year!